OZWide Loans -
- Widening Your Loan Choices!
Contact Us
OZWide Loans
About OZWide LoansContact UsFREE QuoteCalculatorsTips & GuidesLoan Types AvailableMIAA
        >   >   >   FIND OUT MORE  <   <   <  



Find out how!




BUYING - The Costs of Buying
Article sourced from St George

Building insurance
The responsibility for insurance and risk of loss can vary from State to State, so it is wise to check with your legal representative as to exactly what type of cover you will need. It's important to remember that, at the latest, you must have the building insured at the time of settlement, however, it's best to insure the property as soon as you

    exchange contracts to purchase the property.

Body corporate fees, sinking funds and liability insurance

When purchasing into a property that may have one or more owners such as strata title units, you need to make allowances for a range of additional costs involved with the maintenance and insurance of the property. These include body corporate fees, contribution to sinking funds and liability insurance to cover any damage to the property
About Us | Glossary of Terms
  Copyright 2006, OZWide Loans. Read: Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions
Website by www.jodiea.com.au